Terry Barnhart, is founder and principal of The Corporate College, a human and organizational development and professional education company. Terry has an extensive background in the healthcare, private and public leadership arena. During the last 15 years, he has been highly involved in the planning and implementation phases for program start-ups, mergers and organizational management development. During this time, he has enhanced his expertise with innovative processes and strategies to navigate with executive, interdisciplinary and trans-disciplinary teams through change. Using a facilitative style, Terry helps organizations to learn how to focus their talent and expand their competencies to help them achieve their key business objectives in terms of strong financial viability, extraordinary quality and customer service and outstanding leadership.
In his multilevel experience, ranging from serving in the trenches and moving up into executive management and leadership, He has gained extensive experience and an “out-side-the-box” perspective on the internal and external challenges and opportunities now facing the public and private sector.
Terry is often described as collaborative, high impact, high energy, creative, and inspiring. His simple coaching and development processes help organization and individuals liberate potential and achieve extraordinary results.
Areas of Expertise
Creative Strategic Thinking & Business Planning Approaches
- Individual and Organizational Assessments
- Exciting Executive Team Retreats
- Extraordinary Leadership Processes
- Dynamic Cultural and Team Re-alignment
- Building High Performance Teams
- Bridging Communications Gaps
- Encouraging Collaboration
- Job Benchmarking for Better Hires
Facilitates executive team challenges resulting in organizational realignment
- Mentors executives and middle managers to focus on achieving improved outcomes and leverage strengths and credentials
- Partners with clients to assure organizational alignment and organizational direction
- Introduces new concepts to leaders and team members for innovatively approaching challenges within the organization
- Speaks nationally on a variety of topics regarding organizational and personal development.
The Corporate College is driven by the commitment to build healthy, financially viable and quality focused organizations. Originally, the organization was knows as Terry Barnhart Associates. Based in Central California and the United States, The Corporate College serves the organizations and professions of Central California with its team of dedicated and talented partners and associates. We position nonprofit organizations, government agencies, philanthropic institutions and private corporations to set and achieve ambitious goals through exceptional plans, improved management capacities, enhanced governance, effective marketing, and a deep understanding of the organization’s impact and potential for the future.
The Corporate College offers a range of experiences, skills and tools that match today’s demand for smart strategy consulting and mission-based management. Our services include:
- Assessments: Organizational, division, project/program, team and individual effectiveness
- Change & Cultural Realignment: Board and Executive Team, Trans-departmental and Inter-department and Departmental Development
- Facilitation: Retreat, Meeting and Facilitation
- Leadership: Executive coaching and strategic thinking
- Marketing, Sales and Relationship Building: Creates “sales thinking” for greater sucess.
- Measuring and Benchmarking: Job benchmarking for better hires.
- Planning: Strategic thinking and planning; business planning; mergers and partnership development
- Team Building: Executive Teams, Management Teams and Front-line Staff